Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misreading/misrepresenting of City’s fanbase #4367
View attachment 66819
BM may not be a complete representative of City’s fanbase, but it’s a better representative than most media opinions.
There’s Polls, discussions, fights etc… and the vast majority want the PL, as it’s THE title. CL would be nice, but PL every time.
This is worrying. Nigel clearly knows a lot about winning fck all

Watching the Sly highlights. I notice that the emphasis on the gbh on Ilkay was on should it have been yellow or nothing, rather than yellow or red for endangerment if an opponent. If that challenge had been the other way round…..!!!

Edit just seen the non penalty on Jack - how the fuck was that not given? Even the scouse summariser said it was a pen and should be overturned
Absolutely right it should have been given because it was a clear and obvious error.

What a surprise. As FSG fade away from the PL there has been a slowing down of the dirty tricks campaign against City. Perhaps that is why there has been an attempt by senior managers at both clubs (underneath the ownership tier) to try and re-build relationships.
Just like UEFA, the PL has not found a scrap of evidence of wrongdoing by City (because there is no evidence). As has long-been predicted on this forum the PL lawyers will be happy for the investigation to be "timed-out." Then they will brief the media that they did their best to "tackle evil Arab-oil club City." I wouldn't be surprised if this Daily Mail story is a preliminary leak to lay the ground for the case collapsing.
We must be the cleanest company in the world, not just football.

We have constant book checks, employ top level auditors etc and are still deemed 'getting off with it' while standard life/£50 M holes in the ground, Caymen Isles black holes, £1.6b soft loans and other Ruskie money at the current Prem leaders is ignored. Proper pisses me off.

Watching the Sly highlights. I notice that the emphasis on the gbh on Ilkay was on should it have been yellow or nothing, rather than yellow or red for endangerment if an opponent. If that challenge had been the other way round…..!!!

Edit just seen the non penalty on Jack - how the fuck was that not given? Even the scouse summariser said it was a pen and should be overturned
It was reminiscent of Rudiger's assault on Kev in the Champions Final.

Mcfc are and have always been clean. That’s the problem. It’s the others that don’t like how we go about our business because it makes the rest look like greedy bastards only out to reap the financial rewards. Akin to a clean copper getting shafted because he won’t take a bung.

Dirty world and we are the only clean ship in town. Fuck them all. We never had a fair shake and imo no case to answer. Until the grubby red shirts are called out and their media lackeys I will pay not 1 bit of notice to any of it from now on.

Liverpool do seem to have been the main driving force to slander and destroy city because they wanted the on-field competition gone. Rags/dips both deserve apathy. Arsenal became consumed with jealousy.

As I said, fuck em all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.