Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Example being after the World Cup Final in the barrel scraping Star, the headline was:

"Nicolas Otamendi accused of almost 'destroying Messi's legacy' - but GOAT saved the day"​

Part of the article:
You're getting no sympathy or agreement from me if you're going to be quoting The Star 'newspaper'. You might as well quote The Beano.

It's always been about controlling the narrative. Sky's involvement in the setting up of the PL was always about looking after the interests of certain 'favoured' teams.
They long for the days of two sets of red shite, Chelsea and the Tarquins in the top four with spurs winning the odd cup.

On "Transfer Talk" on SSN, 2 rags and a dipper plus a Sky presenter whose allegiance I don't know.

Rag says, Chavs have spent well and been clever with their signings". What's clever about circumventing FFP, it would be cheating if that was us, how the fuck they are getting away with this I'll never know. Perhaps there's no outcry as it will set a precedent for the Dippers and Rags to go on a similar spree despite the latter already being the League's biggest spenders in the past 5-10 years.

There's a reason the general public think Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK.

Control the platform, control the narrative.

Single bullet theory, Castro, Mafia, FBI, Russians, shot in back of the head.

Ever thus.

It always serves the master puppeteer.

There's a reason the general public think Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK.

Control the platform, control the narrative.

Single bullet theory, Castro, Mafia, FBI, Russians, shot in back of the head.

Ever thus.

It always serves the master puppeteer.
People often ask 'Where were you when Kennedy got shot?' and I always say 'It was nowt to do with me..' (!!)

You're bang on the money with your third line..

The (let's be honest about it) fluff that is the UK sports media's output shouldn’t really be worth getting mithered over.. except that the bile and untruths aimed at our club over the past 15 years or so does nag away. Our amazing achievements both on and off the field are never given due credit or praise, while any possible opportunity to plant yet further negative information or views about us is lapped up by those venal twunts in the sway of their Red paymasters, the Red Filth, The Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers and The Tarquins..

Sadly, we don't figure in 'controlling the platform'.. not that you or I, nor any other sane, sensible Blue would want us to 'control' it.

I'd hate it if we were ever served up with the obsequious pap that passes for 'news articles' about the media's favoured clubs. Just a fair crack of the whip, please, that's all any of us Blues wants..

On "Transfer Talk" on SSN, 2 rags and a dipper plus a Sky presenter whose allegiance I don't know.

Rag says, Chavs have spent well and been clever with their signings". What's clever about circumventing FFP, it would be cheating if that was us, how the fuck they are getting away with this I'll never know. Perhaps there's no outcry as it will set a precedent for the Dippers and Rags to go on a similar spree despite the latter already being the League's biggest spenders in the past 5-10 years.
spending big is good for football again
who'd of thought it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.