Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Paul Ince and his big spending Reading team provide another stern test for United today as the reds domestic treble quest continues at an of course sold out OT”

One of the Worse Tv picks of the weekend! But we know it’s all about wanking over the scum for 90 mins Rashford be in every bulletin tomorrow when he scores a few against a shite team!

So, what did I learn last night courtesy of ITV.

Commentator can't tell the difference between Laporte and Dias despite Dias not being on the pitch.

Dixon is an Arsenal loving cock end.

Arsenal made six changes. If anyone wasn't sure of that the commentary team kindly reminded us every 5 minutes. One mention of our injuries at about the 80 minute mark. The fact that Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte and Cancelo, feasibly our strongest defensive setup, did not start the game seemed to go unnoticed!
Dixon is a City fan.

So, what did I learn last night courtesy of ITV.

Commentator can't tell the difference between Laporte and Dias despite Dias not being on the pitch.

Dixon is an Arsenal loving cock end.

Arsenal made six changes. If anyone wasn't sure of that the commentary team kindly reminded us every 5 minutes. One mention of our injuries at about the 80 minute mark. The fact that Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte and Cancelo, feasibly our strongest defensive setup, did not start the game seemed to go unnoticed!
Your second point, I am pretty sure you already knew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.