Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope sly and BT are looking at droves of subscribers lapsing, of course due to the extortionate cost. But plenty of no red shirt fans I've spoken to, have had enough.

Tyler is incompetent, but Neville and spit have non stop sly digs and their true feelings are never far from the surface. It's turning off plenty of viewers, I've been streaming for a number of years now and overseas football presentation makes the UK broadcasters' distinctly lacklustre.

ITV was barrel scraping in its coverage, Wright is at least honest about his allegiance and usually decent about us. But I think the days of having sports crown Jewels are numbered, it's up to broadcasters' to learn from their current inadequate coverage.

I don't know if say sly want a competitive title race, or a potential procession for particular teams. I think the day each team has its own digital broadcast rights, the current incumbents will die, and it will have been their efforts to increasingly monetize the game. Hopefully technology will liberate people from paying shitloads each month for poor coverage.

Was, he even pretty much confirmed that last night in his commentary, his family though are still match going Blues apparently , they need to get a grip and give him a fucking good hiding .

Dixon is an annoying **** who has never showed any bias towards City that I can ever recall.

His family should be totally ashamed of him imo.

I hope sly and BT are looking at droves of subscribers lapsing, of course due to the extortionate cost. But plenty of no red shirt fans I've spoken to, have had enough.

Tyler is incompetent, but Neville and spit have non stop sly digs and their true feelings are never far from the surface. It's turning off plenty of viewers, I've been streaming for a number of years now and overseas football presentation makes the UK broadcasters' distinctly lacklustre.

ITV was barrel scraping in its coverage, Wright is at least honest about his allegiance and usually decent about us. But I think the days of having sports crown Jewels are numbered, it's up to broadcasters' to learn from their current inadequate coverage.

I don't know if say sly want a competitive title race, or a potential procession for particular teams. I think the day each team has its own digital broadcast rights, the current incumbents will die, and it will have been their efforts to increasingly monetize the game. Hopefully technology will liberate people from paying shitloads each month for poor coverage.

Things will change eventually. Inevitability towards the way the NFL sells its matches. We pretty much always follow America in these matters. But while Sky and BT are still prepared to pay around £2.5 million per game, the Premier League won’t be in any rush to change things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.