Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I don‘t know, for starters, maybe the fact he was murdered, whilst in custody, three days after he was arrested, before he had stood trial, might cast some doubt on his guilt.
Google George Hickey. The Secret Service detail sounded like something out of Mad Men with the amount of stuff they knocked back. ..........

Sometimes people look for conspiracy where there is none, which I say as a tinfoil hatted member of the BM pigmol blaming massive!

Google George Hickey. The Secret Service detail sounded like something out of Mad Men with the amount of stuff they knocked back. ..........

Sometimes people look for conspiracy where there is none, which I say as a tinfoil hatted member of the BM pigmol blaming massive!
I’m not normally given to conspiracy theories: we went to the moon, Diana wasn’t wearing a seatbelt, but I think it’s less than likely that LHO killed JFK.

Bad news for Liverpool fans. After one league title in 33 years, “their days of Premier League domination… may have gone”.

Fnl92nKXkAA_de6

I’m not normally given to conspiracy theories: we went to the moon, Diana wasn’t wearing a seatbelt, but I think it’s less than likely that LHO killed JFK.
I didn't really know anything about it, till I did some googling in response to your initial comment.
I've since learned that, much like with 9/11, all of the conspiracy theorists claims have been conclusively, soundly debunked several times over.

I didn't really know anything about it, till I did some googling in response to your initial comment.
I've since learned that, much like with 9/11, all of the conspiracy theorists claims have been conclusively, soundly debunked several times over.
I don’t think anyone can compare 9/11 to JFK’s assassination. The former was committed by multiple individuals, where there is irrefutable evidence of their direct involvement and responsibility was claimed for it; whereas the assassination of JFK was purportedly committed by a lone gunman who denied his involvement and was murdered before he stood trial.

That fact alone should cast some doubt on LHO’s guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.