Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure didn’t Pep have to come out in a press conference and explain to the media cunts how we funded the Grealish transfer by selling academy players.

The spotlight on City is nauseating & hateful. Completer joke because we managed to do what they all dreaded…mainly reaching their level using the commercial appeal of the premier league and setting up a world class academy. Enabling us to reach and stay at the top. Once the establishment deemed up not a rich plaything the knives came out.

Our biggest problem is those who control the media narrative have a vested interest to keep the rags/scousers on top. How we overcome this particular problem is not clear.

Employ people who are equally cuntish but incredibly smart legally to call them out and threaten them, and make up blatant lies against rags/chavs/scousers the same as they do with us.

Employ people who are equally cuntish but incredibly smart legally to call them out and threaten them, and make up blatant lies against rags/chavs/scousers the same as they do with us.
I would love if the club decided to run interference but it’s not how the owner and his associates want us to behave. Frustrating. The media know we won’t say a word so go for the kill time and time again.

I have a reputation in our office for going mad about the influx of Americanisations, even though the truth is it's been going on all my life.

It's like holding back the tide. The battle is already lost with "I'm good thanks", "awesome/amazing", starting sentences with so etc. But these days people are just blatantly betraying their own culture and language and saying that things "suck" or that they are "pissed" or ending statements with "period".
Agree wholeheartedly Dave. I’ve hated the influx of Americanisms from the get go.

I really don't have a problem with Chelsea dishing out long contracts to be honest. They have been smart enough to find a loophole in the FFP rules that were designed to stop the likes of them and us and have jumped right through it. Good for them. If we had done it instead, we would all be on here hailing it as a stroke of genius - and why not? The FFP rules are a total abomination and have been put in place to try and protect the cartel clubs and for no other reason. If someone is smart enough and brave enough to legally get round them - then it's fine by me.

Yeah bet city thought about that too and thought in the long run it’s a bad thing to do!

Reactions: PPT
I have a reputation in our office for going mad about the influx of Americanisations, even though the truth is it's been going on all my life.

It's like holding back the tide. The battle is already lost with "I'm good thanks", "awesome/amazing", starting sentences with so etc. But these days people are just blatantly betraying their own culture and language and saying that things "suck" or that they are "pissed" or ending statements with "period".
Knocked it out of the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.