Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are taking the piss...right next to the apology is the fxcking article for everyone to read..So smirkish the way its written..

logo

Erling Haaland - a correction

Erling Haaland is not looking to leave Manchester City (Image: GETTY)

We further reported claims that Haaland had not ‘tuned in’ to Pep Guardiola’s methods and that the possibility of sanctions being imposed on Manchester City for financial irregularities were playing on his mind.
We have since been informed by representatives of Mr Haaland that these claims are untrue. We have withdrawn the article and are happy to correct the record.
Erling HaalandManchester City FC

Comments Unavailab​

Most read in Football​

Liverpool reported losses of £49.8m in 2012-13 and £41m in 2011-12, but the club claims it has not breached the FFP rules, having signed a number of commercial deals in the last 18 months.

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers said: "It's obviously something that will be dealt with by the directors.

"It's something we're comfortable with because we're great advocates of Financial Fair Play. It's ongoing with the club."

This was a bad day for football, when they got off with breaking FFP rules,using the worlds most expensive lawyers no doubt
Wasn't that around the time they received a record kit deal with Boston owned Warrior. Who have some connections with their Boston owners.
I have said before, with in light of what's happened with Juventus, does anyone believe that they sold coutinho for £140 or someone would pay that.

Wasn't that around the time they received a record kit deal with Boston owned Warrior. Who have some connections with their Boston owners.
I have said before, with in light of what's happened with Juventus, does anyone believe that they sold coutinho for £140 or someone would pay that.

150 million for Coutinho which back then was a staggering amount. Even today, years later it would raise eyebrows.

The fact Sky sent a woman who is a well publicised Liverpool fan who can’t string 2 sentences together and was a regular on ‘Redmen Tv’ the Liverpool fan channel says all you need to know about sky and the rest.

Again as I’ve mentioned — my American friends who mostly follow other clubs are almost entirely empathetic. It helps that they all have college degrees and most work in finance. It it boils down to a) isn’t this double jeopardy? b) there’s no way City engaged in actual accounting fraud with auditors signing off on books and missing years of sneaking about; c) football governance across the board has proven itself incompetent if not outright corrupt far too often (FIFA was a big deal over here since the U.S. did a lot of the heavy criminal lifting — we never miss an opportunity to big ourselves up with self-congratulations :) ); and d) journalists over there are hysterical muckrakers with a substantial portion of allegedly mainstream print rags as bad as the National Enquirer over here (see the movie “Men In Black” — the tabloids).
Exactly. I've been wondering at what point will Price Waterhouse Cooper, who I believe are City's independent auditors, take a dim view of the implication that they've approved and attached their name to fraudulent accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.