Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to say that I haven't seen an apology from the express for their made-up reporting re Haaland, only a vague retraction and that clearly under duress and even then accompanied by the original invented story!
Like most from this broken and discredited profession these scum fuckers will never have the satisfaction of reflecting on a good day's work done, but they are such cnuts anyway that they clearly have no shame (or pride!) and simply won't care.

The thing that pisses me off is the sheer volume of charges equates to guilt rather than the evidence.

So if this time we beat not 1 but over 100 charges then that must surely be construed as harassment.

They’ve sexed up the charges to make it look bigger than what the issue is. The premier leagues angle is the first year of the accounts are deemed wrong so therefore every other year after that must be as well. Throw enough shit at the wall and something will stick.

It demonstrates that the Premier league is another not fit for purpose organisation just like Uefa. They are actively going after one of their stakeholders and being pushed to do it by other clubs. It doesn’t really show the competence of the Premier league in regards they have sat on this evidence for 3 years and City have gone onto win the premier league a few more times. Also how daft does it make them look when this is still rumbling on in a few years time, a sporting organisation trying to prove guilt over accounts that could be 20 years old.

Please let’s not our dislike of these lead to violence. We aren’t Scousers, let them know we are pissed off but no more.
Yeah, well said. People are understandably angry, and journalists should realise that further antagonising fans is a pretty fucking stupid thing to do in the current climate, but we can’t have veiled (or indeed explicit!) threats towards the press on here. Also, as posted in the PL charges thread, misogynistic comments about certain female journalists won’t be tolerated either. Let’s keep it sensible please.

Yeah, well said. People are understandably angry, and journalists should realise that further antagonising fans is a pretty fucking stupid thing to do in the current climate, but we can’t have veiled (or indeed explicit!) threats towards the press on here. Also, as posted in the PL charges thread, misogynistic comments about certain female journalists won’t be tolerated either. Let’s keep it sensible please.

Yeah I’m sure it’s high jinks & not a really a call to arms but when the adrenaline is pumping, things get out of hand.

I’ve just deleted a poor taste joke of my own from earlier in the week. I’ll blame lack of sleep due to this ;)

Reactions: Ric
I don't think Pep pulled Levy's name off the top of his head. He knew exactly what he was doing and why Levy got name checked.
I agree it was measured response with a deliberate pause & given the almost hysterical “libellous” & “messages of support” in the media which followed is clearly bang on the money.
If cunts had wings Levy is the squadron leader, a detestable self serving prick only interested in feathering his own nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.