Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refuse to watch Sky but if he’s on today this is the time for Micah Richards to step up to the plate.

Neville and Carragher make no secret of their bias. Richards needs as much as he can (and I appreciate he can’t be seen to damage Skys hype) to call out the hypocrisy and self interest.

I won’t hold my breath.
Micah needs to take a leaf from the Manager. Will find out what he values most today.
Integrity or a paid puppet!
As you say - don't hold your breath.

Footballer Insider Headline Clickbait...

Revealed: £20m issue critical as Man City lawyer up - 'I was shooed out of meetings,' claims source​

Reality?

Well the £20million is Tevez West Ham 3rd party ownership case and no its not CRITICAL to this case

Yes, City of course instructed KC & legal team, as already stated to plead innocence to all PL charges

Oh and the shooed out of meetings? yes that's just someone @ west ham at time of tevez case again.

Back in the day when the agenda was rife I decided to block all media and take a break which lasted for at least a couple of years.
I’m at that stage again

Neville banging the same drum again! It’s unbelievable that Man City have a higher turnover Than the rags? Maybe champs league qualification winning lots of games in champs league and winning titles and trophies is why we are!? Plus the rags in and out of the champs league and winning nought is a reason they are below us as well! The mans agenda driven kunt

It's just ill-researched bollocks and touchy-feely commentary. Why are you listening to it?

Micah needs to take a leaf from the Manager. Will find out what he values most today.
Integrity or a paid puppet!
As you say - don't hold your breath.
Unfortunately, Micah isn't bright or eloquent enough. He is there for 'banter'.

All major sports channels should have Nedum on. He could easily take on ratface and the rest.

I've no idea who Adam Grafton is, never heard of him. Why he foists his twistwed logic and stupid arguments on anyone is hard to grasp.
He is a no-mark, jumping on the kangaroo court band-wagon.
Does he work for the gutter press? (Don't tellme, I don't want to know)
How dare Man City stick up for themselves. Us journalists pandering to our red darlings have decided your guilty.

Shut up and pay your subscriptions whilst we try and destroy your club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.