Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The floppy haired **** lying again.

He knows full well City aren’t owned by a nation state. He knows City are owned by Sheikh Mansour and Silver Lake. And since UEFA and the (bastard) PL implemented FFP, City have had to comply with it, meaning City can only spend money the club generates.

Holt, you’re a fucking liar?

View attachment 68848
Change the name of the club to either of the M62 ugly sisters and to Ten Hag or Klopp and this would have been written by Holt in a completely different tone.

It would have been portrayed as a galvanising stroke of genius.

Holt hasn't had a shred of credibility for a long long time now.................

Neville banging the same drum again! It’s unbelievable that Man City have a higher turnover Than the rags? Maybe champs league qualification winning lots of games in champs league and winning titles and trophies is why we are!? Plus the rags in and out of the champs league and winning nought is a reason they are below us as well! The mans agenda driven kunt

Refuse to watch Sky but if he’s on today this is the time for Micah Richards to step up to the plate.

Neville and Carragher make no secret of their bias. Richards needs as much as he can (and I appreciate he can’t be seen to damage Skys hype) to call out the hypocrisy and self interest.

I won’t hold my breath.

Neville banging the same drum again! It’s unbelievable that Man City have a higher turnover Than the rags? Maybe champs league qualification winning lots of games in champs league and winning titles and trophies is why we are!? Plus the rags in and out of the champs league and winning nought is a reason they are below us as well! The mans agenda driven kunt
What does he want.
Give our turnover to the rags

Condescending prick needs a slap. Could easily sort those teeth out..

I've no idea who Adam Grafton is, never heard of him. Why he foists his twistwed logic and stupid arguments on anyone is hard to grasp.
He is a no-mark, jumping on the kangaroo court band-wagon.
Does he work for the gutter press? (Don't tellme, I don't want to know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.