Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
not read it but are the 3 little words 'utmost good faith'

Well the dippers dont fit that with their hacking for one.

Why cant all the press/media see this is nothing more than a kangaroo court by the 9 ?
Because the British media aren't innocent bystanders simply reporting on what's unfolding.

They're the instigators.

Desperate assholes ,same line every fucking question on super fucking sunday ,Rob the nob harris smirking prick ,not one of them mentions what happens if we are found not guilty not fucking one ,we are guilty as charged by every fucker except city fans ,the media in this country are utter scum racist wankers .

The floppy haired **** lying again.

He knows full well City aren’t owned by a nation state. He knows City are owned by Sheikh Mansour and Silver Lake. And since UEFA and the (bastard) PL implemented FFP, City have had to comply with it, meaning City can only spend money the club generates.

Holt, you’re a fucking liar?

View attachment 68848
Bit of a shame he has sunk to that level

The Mail is amazing right now. I might be wrong but I felt like the nation state narrative had died down but now it’s in the headline on a mail article.

How they have an article trying to drag Melbourne City in yet I carnt work out what they are even alleging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.