Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that’s a lot of typos by Crafton, doesn’t he proof read? I think he’s trying to factually and truthfully say:

‘Remarkable how effective cartel PR and the media have been in convincing nonCity fans (including a lot of otherwise rational people), that they are not a corrupt cartel who want to live in an unchanging 90’s/00’s monopolistic teams borefest, and blaming recent events on City & Guardiola, despite it going on long before the City takeover or the arrival of the game changing (literally) Guardiola.’
Great to see you yesterday. I retweeted his tweet and changed a few words. He's now blocked me. I've known that little prick since he was 8 years old. His parents are good friends of mine. A wet lettuce has more personality than him.

What really started turning me against him was that he started following one of those troll accounts that were harassing me, Rabin and others. You don't do that by accident.

Ex MEN rag, now a shill for the American ownership model at their house publication The Athletic
He's ex-Mail. Educated at Manchester Grammar School & Cambridge University but clearly learned nothing useful in those 10 or 11 years. Picking on Jon Bell was disgusting.

Nearly as bad as writing loads of articles criticising the treatment of LGBT people in Qatar, then swallowing his principles and going there. Then writing how uncomfortable it made him feel.

He's ex-Mail. Educated at Manchester Grammar School & Cambridge University but clearly learned nothing useful in those 10 or 11 years. Picking on Jon Bell was disgusting.

Nearly as bad as writing loads of articles criticising the treatment of LGBT people in Qatar, then swallowing his principles and going there. Then writing how uncomfortable it made him feel.

I’m sure he wasn’t uncomfortable, I’m sure he relaxed in the ultimate comfort.

Johann Cruyff refused to play in Argentina in 1978 but none of these refused the plane ticket. Deeply uncomfortable, don’t make me laugh. If the Rags get taken over, he’ll be there every pre-season.

Why have City allowed that c*nt Rob Harris in the ground??

He's just slagged the club off and insinuated we only got off at CAS on a technicality - and said all that on the pitch.

The Club don't help themselves at times.
We 'got off on a technicality.' Ha!
Isn't that exactly how they are trying (and failing) to stop us? On increasingly desperate and fatuous technicalities...

People who cannot accept reality are easy to spot. They're the ones with a bleeding arse where their own reasoning keeps biting them.

Great to see you yesterday. I retweeted his tweet and changed a few words. He's now blocked me. I've known that little prick since he was 8 years old. His parents are good friends of mine. A wet lettuce has more personality than him.

What really started turning me against him was that he started following one of those troll accounts that were harassing me, Rabin and others. You don't do that by accident.

Ah, that explains why you originally supportive of him. He has always come across as a twat to me in anything he writes/ tweets. And not very good either.

Refuse to watch Sky but if he’s on today this is the time for Micah Richards to step up to the plate.

Neville and Carragher make no secret of their bias. Richards needs as much as he can (and I appreciate he can’t be seen to damage Skys hype) to call out the hypocrisy and self interest.

I won’t hold my breath.
Richards is an embarrassment, his allegiance to us does us no favours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.