Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's ex-Mail. Educated at Manchester Grammar School & Cambridge University but clearly learned nothing useful in those 10 or 11 years. Picking on Jon Bell was disgusting.

Nearly as bad as writing loads of articles criticising the treatment of LGBT people in Qatar, then swallowing his principles and going there. Then writing how uncomfortable it made him feel.
What did he say about Jon Bell? My sister's friend, a Blue who sadly died in his late 30's was a patient of Jon and couldn't speak highly enough of him, absolute top fella.

I think we played a blinder letting nostrils harris go onto our pitch, at the home of the champions and embarrass himself on live tv.

What better way of showing up a no nothing **** by letting him dig himself a huge hole and falling in it.

I didn't see it myself but i bet he looked smug as fuck. Hope the tv was on widescreen to fit those humongous nostrils of his on.

He's ex-Mail. Educated at Manchester Grammar School & Cambridge University but clearly learned nothing useful in those 10 or 11 years. Picking on Jon Bell was disgusting.

Yes, the way he quote-tweeted Jon Bell with a response of vile, sneering superciliousness was pretty despicable, really. Given that Crafton is a shill at The Athletic producing rather tedious and tendentious pap, while the guy he's criticising is a consultant clinician providing cutting-edge cancer care, there's not much doubt who provides more value to humanity.

The Manchester Grammar School and Cambridge University are both among my almae matres. I must have been at each of them between 20 and 25 years before Crafton was. I can only assume both of these formerly august institutions have gone sadly downhill in the intervening period.

Yes, the way he quote-tweeted Jon Bell with a response of vile, sneering superciliousness was pretty despicable, really. Given that Crafton is a shill at The Athletic producing rather tedious and tendentious pap, while the guy he's criticising is a consultant clinician providing cutting-edge cancer care, there's not much doubt who provides more value to humanity.

The Manchester Grammar School and Cambridge University are both among my almae matres. I must have been at each of them between 20 and 25 years before Crafton was. I can only assume both of these formerly august institutions have gone sadly downhill in the intervening period.
I won't read Twitter, it's not good for the soul but what did he post about Jon Bell?

Great to see you yesterday. I retweeted his tweet and changed a few words. He's now blocked me. I've known that little prick since he was 8 years old. His parents are good friends of mine. A wet lettuce has more personality than him.

What really started turning me against him was that he started following one of those troll accounts that were harassing me, Rabin and others. You don't do that by accident.
It wasn't the "Shitty Rabin" account was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.