Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Agree. That press conference shocked a lot of them. They were thinking that Pep might jack it in and he comes out all guns blazing. I still think its more than poor when Pep has to do it himself at a press conference before a game. Not a peep from anyone else at the club. I'm aware you have to be very careful what you say about these things but surely we shouldn't be relying solely on the manager of the team to fight our corner in these times?
The club probably thought that Pep was the best man to fight our corner.
Not sure any rival fans would even listen to Soriano mate.

The club probably thought that Pep was the best man to fight our corner.
Not sure any rival fans would even listen to Soriano mate.
Doesn't need to be Soriano. We all know he took a monastic vow of silence the day he walked into the Etihad.
Just a club spokesperson would have done. I think Pep is busy with his day job and doesn't need all that crap.

Doesn't need to be Soriano. We all know he took a monastic vow of silence the day he walked into the Etihad.
Just a club spokesperson would have done. I think Pep is busy with his day job and doesn't need all that crap.
I just used Soriano‘s name but you’re right, it could have bee anyone at City. Pep seemed like he would have been happy to set people straight all day long.

The floppy haired c*nt has been promoted by the Daily United.

Along with a new hair cut, possible teeth whitening, a makeover, a new suit, and a photo shoot.

662C246F-8E73-4DFC-8084-E18FA0C37D8E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.