Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pluralisation there, mate!

Thanks. I originally had the sentence structured so I used the singular (i.e. 'MGS was an alma mater of mine, as was CU'). I decided to rework it to use the Latin plural to be self-consciously pretentious, to tie in with my mock lament about the decline in standards at both the named institutions.

Crafton's likely not to have done Latin at MGS as I understand it's stopped being compulsory quite a while ago, but I did it to O Level (grade A, 1984). :)

Thanks. I originally had the sentence structured so I used the singular (i.e. 'MGS was an alma mater of mine, as was CU'). I decided to rework it to use the Latin plural to be self-consciously pretentious, to tie in with my mock lament about the decline in standards at both the named institutions.

Crafton's likely not to have done Latin at MGS as I understand it's stopped being compulsory quite a while ago, but I did it to O Level (grade A, 1984). :)
Well I for one am glad you pointed out the ‘pluralisation’ GDM was referring to, otherwise I’d have been here all friggin day ;-).

The thing that's annoying me today is that sky had clearly turned the micks of in front of the south stand and the rest were down low.

It sounded like a library at times but you could very faintly here City songs. The fact it was so faint proved it was turn off or down low.

Truly pathetic by sky.
Childish in the extreme but they have a history of doing that to us, shame on the Anti Irish Sky spurts, turning the Micks of

It is called "game management" stupid c*nt

Hmmm. Game management I've seen, where we get a solid lead and then snuff out the opposition so well that they tend to pretty much give up.

Yesterday, it was an easy win, but we eased off, and Villa scored, then doubled their shot count in the last ten minutes, which included hitting the bar.

Hmmm. Game management I've seen, where we get a solid lead and then snuff out the opposition so well that they tend to pretty much give up.

Yesterday, it was an easy win, but we eased off, and Villa scored, then doubled their shot count in the last ten minutes, which included hitting the bar.

Yep,we allowed them opportunity and it could have back fired.

Management that is not.

Pretentioutus Prickus.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.