Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unpopular opinion
I don't find Sam Lee bitter towards us and enjoy listening to him talk about City.
I think after the initial bitter giddyness last week a lot of the media have calmed down and been more balanced/quiet - maybe our oft useless pr and legal depts have actually done something.

Thanks. I originally had the sentence structured so I used the singular (i.e. 'MGS was an alma mater of mine, as was CU'). I decided to rework it to use the Latin plural to be self-consciously pretentious, to tie in with my mock lament about the decline in standards at both the named institutions.

Crafton's likely not to have done Latin at MGS as I understand it's stopped being compulsory quite a while ago, but I did it to O Level (grade A, 1984). :)
If I was being pedantic, then you could have italicised almae matres, but I’m not one to split hairs…

I think after the initial bitter giddyness last week a lot of the media have calmed down and been more balanced/quiet - maybe our oft useless pr and legal depts have actually done something.

I genuinely think it’s because Pep said so much mate regarding our innocence, what happens about damages etc if we are innocent? Him saying he has seen the evidence and is fully behind the club has stemmed the giddiness imo

I genuinely think it’s because Pep said so much mate regarding our innocence, what happens about damages etc if we are innocent? Him saying he has seen the evidence and is fully behind the club has stemmed the giddiness imo
I Agree. That press conference shocked a lot of them. They were thinking that Pep might jack it in and he comes out all guns blazing. I still think its more than poor when Pep has to do it himself at a press conference before a game. Not a peep from anyone else at the club. I'm aware you have to be very careful what you say about these things but surely we shouldn't be relying solely on the manager of the team to fight our corner in these times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.