Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard on the Radio that UEFA have issued an apology - I thought about bloody time too, until I realised they were talking about the victims in Paris last year!!!

FFS that club!!!
And now because they have been fully "exonerated" there will be a victim fund too.

YCNMIU

Just heard on the Radio that UEFA have issued an apology - I thought about bloody time too, until I realised they were talking about the victims in Paris last year!!!

FFS that club!!!
And now because they have been fully "exonerated" there will be a victim fund too.

YCNMIU
The reporter on sky insisting furiously that Liverpool fans were absolved from all blame was nauseating, especially when he brought up the subject of fake tickets. He claimed only 1500 were discovered and that was the average for a crowd of that size in a game of that magnitude, completely ignoring the fact that only the scousers had paper tickets. He never answered why the ground was full with hundreds of people blocking the aisles when hundreds more were still trying to gain admission.

The French and UEFA were both at fault, but to exonerate a club who's manager encouraged people to travel without tickets is is shameful.

The reporter on sky insisting furiously that Liverpool fans were absolved from all blame was nauseating, especially when he brought up the subject of fake tickets. He claimed only 1500 were discovered and that was the average for a crowd of that size in a game of that magnitude, completely ignoring the fact that only the scousers had paper tickets. He never answered why the ground was full with hundreds of people blocking the aisles when hundreds more were still trying to gain admission.

The French and UEFA were both at fault, but to exonerate a club who's manager encouraged people to travel without tickets is is shameful.
Teflon FC after this

Sally's going have a long ol'sesh with her wand today....the report this morning exonerating the slaughterers, accompanied by footage of their rats being denied entry.

No pictures of multiple jibbing or twats on s/m gloating they'd got in. World-class buffoons.

It's the LIverMeedya Way! Were they to become a modern day Guy Fawkes and blow up Parliament the media would blame it on the gunpowder.

Had an employee at that game. He had to take 5 weeks fully paid sick leave due to the mental stress of what happened.

Turned out they were not involved in any of the chaos outside and had no issues getting in. He was in the ground an hour before kick off. The ‘stress’ was because he was aware that something was going on outside which triggered fears of Hillsborough, despite being born years after the tragedy.

I don’t claim to know how the disaster affects Liverpool fans but I struggled to understand that one.

FFS that club!!!

YCNMIU
Funny how they didn’t have to apologise to the Real Madrid fans.

FFS that club!!!

YCNMIU

This sort of thing is why people still talk about what happened at Hillsborough.

Last year, we all saw the fake tickets before the game, the decision to use paper tickets. How many of us predicted trouble? We all read about fake tickets being presented at the gate, we all saw people jibbing in and being proud of it on social media, we all saw the thousands outside and the aisles packed in the Liverpool section. It would be incredible to think that none of that happened or that none of that contributed to what did happen.

Yes, there was fault with the police and with UEFA and they can improve and they can apologise for their part as far as I am concerned. And yes, we know the point of the inquiry is to prevent the same thing happening again.

But to say those factors weren't contributory just isn't credible.

This sort of thing is why people still talk about what happened at Hillsborough.

Last year, we all saw the fake tickets before the game, the decision to use paper tickets. How many of us predicted trouble? We all read about fake tickets being presented at the gate, we all saw people jibbing in and being proud of it on social media, we all saw the thousands outside and the aisles packed in the Liverpool section. It would be incredible to think that none of that happened or that none of that contributed to what did happen.

Yes, there was fault with the police and with UEFA and they can improve and they can apologise for their part as far as I am concerned. And yes, we know the point of the inquiry is to prevent the same thing happening again.

But to say those factors weren't contributory just isn't credible.
The way the press and authorities are petrified of Liverpool and their supporters is pitiful. Fucking spineless cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.