Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have sky done an interview with at bloke from Madrid yet? You know, the one that was falling into the fountain and a dipper reached out to grab and try and save him ? Saving lives that day as well, true hero's.
Oh and the other bloke wasn't masturbating, he was rubbing sun screen in.
They should get a written apology.

Asking pep if var has affected the title race? Cunts weren't even mentioning VAR when Livarpool were in the title race

Does it never, ever end with this lot?

'I am ashamed': Pep Guardiola issues public apology to Steven Gerrard over Liverpool slip comments​

Guardiola had made reference to the Liverpool captain's infamous stumble when defending his team over their recent Premier League charges

ByTelegraph Sport14 February 2023 • 1:04pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Had an employee at that game. He had to take 5 weeks fully paid sick leave due to the mental stress of what happened.

Turned out they were not involved in any of the chaos outside and had no issues getting in. He was in the ground an hour before kick off. The ‘stress’ was because he was aware that something was going on outside which triggered fears of Hillsborough, despite being born years after the tragedy.

I don’t claim to know how the disaster affects Liverpool fans but I struggled to understand that one.

i do the same when playing war games.

Brings me back to images of the second world war that i wasnt around for.

Does never, ever end with this lot?

'I am ashamed': Pep Guardiola issues public apology to Steven Gerrard over Liverpool slip comments​

Guardiola had made reference to the Liverpool captain's infamous stumble when defending his team over their recent Premier League charges

ByTelegraph Sport14 February 2023 • 1:04pm
Wonder if this example of taking responsibility for your action will catch on in Merseyside?
Won’t hold my breath…

Last edited:
Tarnishing their reputation. Lol!

Screenshot-20230214-123317-2.png
Absolute fucking embarrassing ****.

Had an employee at that game. He had to take 5 weeks fully paid sick leave due to the mental stress of what happened.

Turned out they were not involved in any of the chaos outside and had no issues getting in. He was in the ground an hour before kick off. The ‘stress’ was because he was aware that something was going on outside which triggered fears of Hillsborough, despite being born years after the tragedy.

I don’t claim to know how the disaster affects Liverpool fans but I struggled to understand that one.
If anything sums them up then this is it. Scumbags cynically weaponising Hillsborough for their own ends

Have sky done an interview with at bloke from Madrid yet? You know, the one that was falling into the fountain and a dipper reached out to grab and try and save him ? Saving lives that day as well, true hero's.
Oh and the other bloke wasn't masturbating, he was rubbing sun screen in.
They should get a written apology.
Barcelona I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.