Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an employee at that game. He had to take 5 weeks fully paid sick leave due to the mental stress of what happened.

Turned out they were not involved in any of the chaos outside and had no issues getting in. He was in the ground an hour before kick off. The ‘stress’ was because he was aware that something was going on outside which triggered fears of Hillsborough, despite being born years after the tragedy.

I don’t claim to know how the disaster affects Liverpool fans but I struggled to understand that one.
The fucking state of that ****.

Had an employee at that game. He had to take 5 weeks fully paid sick leave due to the mental stress of what happened.

Turned out they were not involved in any of the chaos outside and had no issues getting in. He was in the ground an hour before kick off. The ‘stress’ was because he was aware that something was going on outside which triggered fears of Hillsborough, despite being born years after the tragedy.

I don’t claim to know how the disaster affects Liverpool fans but I struggled to understand that one.

Wait for the claims going in against UEFA and the French and you will soon understand where cunts like this where coming from.

The way the press and authorities are petrified of Liverpool and their supporters is pitiful. Fucking spineless cunts.
I reckon that if their owners spent an absolute fortune on players (extremely unlikely) and broke all Premier League FFP rules, the media would say nothing as they would be the next ones having to grovel and apologise. Don’t think a day goes past without them getting some form of sympathy in the press or on TV.

I reckon that if their owners spent an absolute fortune on players (extremely unlikely) and broke all Premier League FFP rules, the media would say nothing as they would be the next ones having to grovel and apologise. Don’t think a day goes past without them getting some form of sympathy in the press or on TV.
It's highly noticeable that their £87m dud called Nunez never gets a mention in the press or media for being a flop - a total free ride. If it would have been £51m Haaland you would never hear the end of it - ever. They simply can do no wrong in the eyes of the media either on or off the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.