Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
simon jordan announced as the new weekly columnist at the Daily Mail...

So Samuel departs for pastures new... and the Mail decide to up the anit-City rhetoric by appointing this turd, who'll even give Ladyman and Herbert a run for their money.

I’ve deleted the app.

The apps good, the content is wank. I can’t ever get comments approved so fuck em.

Are there any news apps that people recommend that aren’t click bait.

Okay I know where you're coming from, but it is a fact Stevie boy slipped on his arse ( bad choice of studs, crap pitch ) who knows, but it had sod all to do with our great club.
He tripped on the grass which was 0.7mm too long. City have been charged.

Point being, Lord Pannick KC is a hired gun. He’s not been hired by City because all the clients he chooses to defend are folk we believe are innocent, or folk we believe have a case against the government, or because he was at York away, but because he’s good at what he does. If this thicko on a football fan forum can see that, why can’t the national news medium of record?
And that hired gun fires HIMARS, not air gun pellets.

I’ve deleted the app.

The apps good, the content is wank. I can’t ever get comments approved so fuck em.

Are there any news apps that people recommend that aren’t click bait.
I tried subscribing to the i (not to ne confused with the Independent) about 6 months ago and find it OK on the whole, not hysterically anti city and some quite decent articles . I turfed the Telegraph for anti city rhetoric previously.

Tariq the prick is at it again writing about God’s own

AE4EDA28-792E-484F-95B1-92487611554C.jpeg
I’d actually suggest that our history is extremely remarkable & extremely atypical of what most football clubs or fans go through (not saying we’re special but we’re a little bit ‘different’ with what we’ve experienced)

3E3A9AD2-E4DF-4C91-BB14-6E835DA112D2.jpeg
No idea if this is a truth or a lie, did anyone actually sing this at the weekend as I didn’t hear it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.