Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I won't be paying for it. At present I pay for it as its supposedly our national broadcaster. Once it's private I won't be bothered whether it's full on manutv.
I wouldn't be so sure, the majority of countries that have moved away from a TV licence model, for example both Finland and Iceland recently abolished their TV licence fee and replaced it with a tax that applies to all adults. You may well end up paying as much AND for it to be full on manutv with United ads in the breaks!!!

Simon Stone remembering we exist by reporting Brighton reject our 30 million offer but adds this into his post:

The Blues are keen not to overspend, having already bought Kalvin Phillips and Erling Haaland ahead of their attempt to secure a third successive Premier League title.

No mention of course of all our January and summer sales bringing in much more

Pointed out 2 times, on the Scouse item on the football page of their sports web site, that the Charity Shield was not at Wembley. Both deleted by the Beeb because I included derogatory comments about that useless organisation.

Simon Stone remembering we exist by reporting Brighton reject our 30 million offer but adds this into his post:

The Blues are keen not to overspend, having already bought Kalvin Phillips and Erling Haaland ahead of their attempt to secure a third successive Premier League title.

No mention of course of all our January and summer sales bringing in much more
I'm a glass half full kind of guy and I see that as fair and positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.