Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full report on livarpools match vs leipzig on BBC, not even a mention of our tour or matches in the US. Joke organisation, the sooner its privatised the better.
And you think that will improve things?

Not sure if you have heard of Chris Stirewalt, he was the political editor on Fox News that correctly predicted the result of the presidential election in Arizona before any other news agency.. It angered the viewers of Fox and as a public company, that's all that matters, so he was fired less than 2 months later. The BBC is privatized and negative City reporting will go through the roof because that's what will drive viewership....

And you think that will improve things?

Not sure if you have heard of Chris Stirewalt, he was the political editor on Fox News that correctly predicted the result of the presidential election in Arizona before any other news agency.. It angered the viewers of Fox and as a public company, that's all that matters, so he was fired less than 2 months later. The BBC is privatized and negative City reporting will go through the roof because that's what will drive viewership....
At least I won't be paying for it. At present I pay for it as its supposedly our national broadcaster. Once it's private I won't be bothered whether it's full on manutv.

So at what level does this start at-cleaner, catering assistant, production assistant? What your suggesting is a nonsense, my wife is an exec at the BBC if the salary wasn't commensurate to the industry she wouldn't be there.
At the rate people are cancelling their licences, there's no guarantee she will be there much longer.

I must be the only person in UK who has never seen Eastenders. Hate those soaps.
The only time I have ever seen it by mistake while searching for something to watch, it just looked to be very ugly people in loads of make up shouting YOU SLAAAAG! at each other in a cockerney accent. (& that was just the blokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.