Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exciting watch of Gary Nevellies Podcast this week (Minus Tyler the FOC)
A chance for all football fans to listen to sage Nevilles deliberations on their clubs performance this week with a review of the title race and winners and losers this week.
27 minutes long with 24 minutes given over to United and their bullshit and 3 minutes for all other Premier League clubs with City getting a disproportionate 15 seconds.
Well done Sky you utter fucking wankers.

A chance for all football fans to listen to sage Nevilles deliberations on their clubs performance this week with a review of the title race and winners and losers this week.
27 minutes long with 24 minutes given over to United and their bullshit and 3 minutes for all other Premier League clubs with City getting a disproportionate 15 seconds.

I would humbly suggest you don't watch it.

Always pampering to the great unwashed…..

SLY SPORTS SPEWS
Enormous huge giant massive European heavyweight clash this week as Ansu Fati’s Barca travel to Luke Shaw’s Man Utd
3.gif

BACK to the 90s legacy week on Sly Spurts

Man U v Eric Garcia’s 900m in debt Barca in Europe’s premier competition
then
Big spending Saudi backed Newcastle v Man U in a major Wembley final
Also
East German pig farmers v Ickle Citeh
then
Sheik Harry Redknapps AFC Bournemouth and Sandbanks v Ickle Citeh at the lowest capacity premier league stadium, which interestingly has a higher average attendance than the Emptyhad

...and his column on the website today, slandering us again, the ****.
We need to have a word with sly sports!!

If they would have named it appropriately as the Man united fanzine podcast then I humbly suggest I wouldn't have, which was my point you humbly seem to have missed.
Was that condescendingly humble enough for you?

Well, as my humility seems to have upset you, let me be more blunt. Just what were you expecting from a Gary Neville podcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.