Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see our favourite Brummie red Sam Lee has started a new City podcast and wants people to pay a £20 subscription
Reckon I’d genuinely get more for my money buying 20 scratchcards
Is that his pod on the Athletic"why always us"

Can anyone remember the excitement Sky is showing for the league cup final when we won it back to back three times? Wall to wall coverage because the rags are in the final of something that is number 4 on a priority list for City and as a tournament wont have the top teams in England competing in it after 2025.
First up on football focus after the Motson tributes, 10 minutes discussion
As a Sky tournament, never mentioned when we dominated except to explain why we weren’t playing that weekend

The pundits will call it the 'greatest game ever played', whichever team wins the trophy tomorrow.

A big change from the recent past and City domination lifting the League Cup.
Then, most pundits were calling for it to be scrapped in an already over-crowded future list, and with the rest of the ' Big Six' playing a lot of youth team players.
The two teams tomorrow will laughably be credited with breathing life back into the competition - after City ruining football by winning it too often.
BINGO!

How the hell did we beat Bournemouth today ?... just watched Match of the Day and anyone who hadnt seen the game live would think from the highlights they hammered us , must have shown every Bournemouth half chance and spell of posession they had in our half , very misleading..

No particular reason, just feel like telling Andy Hincliffe...

"Look at me in the windows to my soul. Shut the fuck up. Shut all the way the fuck up until you reach the top of Shut Fuck Mountain, where there are no more fuck-ups to shut! "...

Toodle pip
Applause x 20

Looks like i made the right decision to mute the Sky commentary , its quite refreshing just observing the game without the agenda driven garbage from pundits , shame i cant's get the Radio Manchester commentary to sync , so played the Roses and some Liam Gallagher as an accompaniment and a few bottlesof Desperado's ..........nice.
Think that can be done (sync commentary) by plugging a digital radio into a laptop, linking again to a tv, and downloading a piece of software to then finish the job. I got told about this several years ago, and presume it still works. Never tried it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.