Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boyhood rag and angry that he never got any internal media work at city post-takeover, despite touting himself via his media agent
Someone I know in the broadcast media told me he is like Michael Owen, hated and held in zero respect by every club he played for (ask Everton fans about Hinchcliffe for example) yet weirdly keeps getting pundit jobs, purely because his agent has bigger clients the broadcasters want to keep sweet
In comedy it’s called ‘The Shappi Clause’
If you want Frankie Boyle, Rob Beckett etc in your chat or panel show, you have to agree to also hire the utterly shite Shappi Korsandi as a favour

didn’t know he was a boyhood rag.

didn’t know he was a boyhood rag.
Just makes him even more of a ****. Not a hope in hell would I play for that lot if I was a pro footballer. Even if I was desperate for the money I'd just fuck off to the states or the middle east.

Mourinho won moty without a murmur of dissent and was lauded as the greatest thing since sliced bread after achieving EXACTLY what Pels had done the season before (even down to a last 16 chumps league exit). The season before Pellegrini wasn’t even mentioned when the award was discussed at the end of the year, Pulis was shoehorned in as favourite by every pundit going. Aguero was consistently overlooked as both player of the season and as striker in the team of the season. The bewilderment of those same journos when Kun retired was almost comical when they tried to come to terms with his lack of recognition through the years. Yeah, of course there is no anti-city agenda in the media.
As the most successful team of the last decade, we’re an inconvenient interruption to the golden flow of ££££ from the views and clicks milked from the moronic hordes. We’ve pissed on their parade big time and they fucking hate it.
The whole Premier League “thing” was born from greed, driven by a handful of clubs, with - crucially - an aggressive new satellite TV business and an increasingly desperate media hyping-up the Rags, Liverpool and Arsenal and lionising their every achievement.
First Chelsea, then us and hopefully Newcastle have gatecrashed the party and they hate that.
The agenda is just greed - plain and simple, and that shapes everything else - the charges against City is a sign of their desperation and the coming end game.
The ESL designed by Liverpool/United is dead and a Regulator is coming… the agenda is gonna have to adapt and change …and I’m loving it !

How the hell did we beat Bournemouth today ?... just watched Match of the Day and anyone who hadnt seen the game live would think from the highlights they hammered us , must have shown every Bournemouth half chance and spell of posession they had in our half , very misleading..
And ?

just normal coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.