Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentally unhinged
Deary, deary me.. a grown man produced that?

A grown man? A grown f**king man?

Deary, deary, (and just one more time for emphasis) deary me..

Stuff like this makes me wish the partial sports UK journalists would kindly all f**k off to a remote island in the middle of the Pacific so they can argue amongst themselves and leave the rest of us alone to get on with enjoying the game we all grew up with and still love..

He is an oddball who loves baiting City and our fans with a series of scandalous and libellous statements.

We have left him alone for now, because the Club consider Harris an oddball, barking at the Blue Moon.

Not to be confused with that other clueless **** Rob Harris on Sky News.

It's clear both are thick as pig shit, but it doesn't mean they have to let it be known out loud.
I suspect we don’t engage or acknowledge his descent into lunacy because he would see that as a victory, a badge of honour, and further play into his delusion and hero complex.
Can see their reasoning but a part of me would love us to take him for every penny he has and leave him living in a cardboard box
“Daddy, why are we getting our dinner out of the bin?”
“Because I hate Man City, dear. Now shut up and eat that half a burger before the pigeons get it”

It's not really penalising genuine cases though as genuine ones need to be assessed regardless.
What I mean is that it seems unfair that a player with a genuine head injury, possibly through no fault of their own would lose a player temporarily. That could disadvantage that team. Meanwhile, at the moment, anyone feigning head injury can waste time, have their manager issue revised tactics, with impunity. And half of the lost time will be added back at the end of the half.

The head injury thing is diabolical, one of their team mates could be in real danger and as players roll around like fuck the ref isn't as likely to act immediately.

What I mean is that it seems unfair that a player with a genuine head injury, possibly through no fault of their own would lose a player temporarily. That could disadvantage that team. Meanwhile, at the moment, anyone feigning head injury can waste time, have their manager issue revised tactics, with impunity. And half of the lost time will be added back at the end of the half.
It is depressing but sadly predictable that coaches and players have been so quick to cynically exploit a welfare/safety issue for commercial gain
First I saw onto this was Dyche at Burnley, if they didn’t get anywhere with an attacking set piece and looked like they were being broken away on, Barnes or Tarkowski were under clear instructions to go down holding their head

FFS, it’s already started!

The clean sweep(small print), minus the CL and the Community Shield.

View attachment 70498
Fuck me.

The sheep masses and the media associated with that club haven't got a clue what they want.

At the end of last season your commoner garden variety rag fan would have been happy with a modicum of progress.

Couple of months of on-field results and a piece of silverware and they're vying for the quadruple.

Klopp and Liverpool say "Hi"
FFS, it’s already started!

The clean sweep(small print), minus the CL and the Community Shield.

View attachment 70498

Fuck me.

The sheep masses and the media associated with that club haven't got a clue what they want.

At the end of last season your commoner garden variety rag fan would have been happy with a modicum of progress.

Couple of months of on-field results and a piece of silverware and they're vying for the quadruple.

Klopp and Liverpool say "Hi"
Few dropped points in the league and Betis+West Ham to do a number on them and they'll be back to wanting the manager out and everyone sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.