Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect we don’t engage or acknowledge his descent into lunacy because he would see that as a victory, a badge of honour, and further play into his delusion and hero complex.
Can see their reasoning but a part of me would love us to take him for every penny he has and leave him living in a cardboard box
“Daddy, why are we getting our dinner out of the bin?”
“Because I hate Man City, dear. Now shut up and eat that half a burger before the pigeons get it”

I think it’s only fair we buy the houses each side of him & allow the shittest cunts in society to live there. Call it the “state owned oily asterisk halfway house” & see his asset & enjoyment trashed.

Anyone who goes down clutching his head should go off to be checked regardless of if they suddenly bounce back up, that'll leave them a man down for a bit at least and discourage the fake injuries.
the stupid ref lets them do concussion on the field wasting more time get them off and check properly will stop it

I think it’s only fair we buy the houses each side of him & allow the shittest cunts in society to live there. Call it the “state owned oily asterisk halfway house” & see his asset & enjoyment trashed.
The poor, tragically insane husk of a former man blamed City fans on a podcast for driving up to the wilds of Scotland and putting his windows through
Given his stark decline into obsessive and racist insanity, I’m pretty sure there are plenty of people in the 300 or so miles between here and there who might have some beef with him
But yeah, ‘weaponised Berts’ did it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.