Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for reference.

After United drew with Villa this Afternoon, there are (still) 8 United articles near the top of the Daily Mail football page. The top article is Spurs beating Rangers 2-1. Just that 1 article.

Let's see how many City articles there are after tonights game when the Champions of England and Germany play each other.
I can save you the time and answer now: 0.

We are not really here, operation ignore and dismiss achievements still ongoing.

Edit: Unless we get beat then we are worthy of wall to wall negative coverage.

Just for reference.

After United drew with Villa this Afternoon, there are (still) 8 United articles near the top of the Daily Mail football page. The top article is Spurs beating Rangers 2-1. Just that 1 article.

Let's see how many City articles there are after tonights game when the Champions of England and Germany play each other.

More drivel from Stone on the BBC website. He’s done a world tour following the scum - you got to wonder how much his little jolly has cost? Thailand, US and Australia FFS. I wonder who signed that off?

Just for reference.

Coverage will depend on the result.

I heard that. I thought it was very telling that the researcher from Sheffield University was unwilling to answer that question. To ask why the study was done and who is funding it is a basic and fair question. The fact he wouldn't answer implies they were acting in bad faith. It is also strange for any academic research to be revealed publically without being peer reviewed. The report was full of holes and based on a false premise about the land values. It would not have stood up to any serious scrutiny. This sort of overtly politicised activity undermines the reputation of Sheffield University.
Agree about Sheff Uni which is a shame because they're pretty clued up usually

More drivel from Stone on the BBC website. He’s done a world tour following the scum - you got to wonder how much his little jolly has cost? Thailand, US and Australia FFS. I wonder who signed that off?
With a bit of luck tge ladyboy he f#cked in Thailand has given him Monkey pox. Or is tgat harsh?

Just for reference.

They won't be able to get the match report out quick enough if Bayern win.

Arsenal v Chelsea Live updates on Mail app, not a mention of City's game. Arsenal don't even kick off till 0100

Absolutely nothing live about City or Haaland’s first goal for City.

Jesus scored again.

856-F848-F-F9-DB-4575-8-C05-24-C8-A330-C041.png

Just a small article about Mahrez and a title warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.