Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Football Live - Mediacity - Salford - Live Reporting. ($imon Stone on a jolly courtesy of the BBC TV Licence Fee Payer)

Bayern Munich 0 - Manchester City 1 (Haaland’s first goal for City)

FEE8-B75-C-BC6-A-4-F89-BB7-A-3-E51-CACF9402.png

Last edited:
Went on Twitter to find out the score as again zero mention on the ever embarrassing BBC. We really should take them to task and limit their access to the club and if allowed in we should simply make it obvious we are ignoring them ie if Rag Stone asks a question in press conferences don’t even acknowledge him or answer.

I know I shouldn't really be surprised that the Premier League Champions have just beaten the Germany Champions with a winner from potentially the best forward in the league !
But nothing on Sky Sports ! more on Spurs beating Rangers, with Munich being interested in Harry Kane.
And utd being shit in the second half against the mighty Villa!

I know I shouldn't really be surprised that the Premier League Champions have just beaten the Germany Champions with a winner from potentially the best forward in the league !
But nothing on Sky Sports ! more on Spurs beating Rangers, with Munich being interested in Harry Kane.
You wont see anything new until about 6.00 am, as the rest of it is a rolling news from about midnight onwards.

salfordblue-tony2 said:
They won't be broadcasting live at this time. It'll be a replay of a bulletin they recorded before the game started. Just go to bed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.