Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I shouldn't really be surprised that the Premier League Champions have just beaten the Germany Champions with a winner from potentially the best forward in the league !
But nothing on Sky Sports ! more on Spurs beating Rangers, with Munich being interested in Harry Kane.
And utd being shit in the second half against the mighty Villa!
You are definitely overthinking. Only 2 more weeks to go!

I know I shouldn't really be surprised that the Premier League Champions have just beaten the Germany Champions with a winner from potentially the best forward in the league !
But nothing on Sky Sports ! more on Spurs beating Rangers, with Munich being interested in Harry Kane.
And utd being shit in the second half against the mighty Villa!
Because apart from the 61,000 in Houston and 80,000 in Green Bay, we have no fans.

Its embarrassing from the BBC and clearly deliberate. The club should definitely limit their access wherever possible. I am going to write to them just so they know it doesnt go unoticed. Also going to write to City asking them what action they are going to take over this bias.

Its embarrassing from the BBC and clearly deliberate. The club should definitely limit their access wherever possible. I am going to write to them just so they know it doesnt go unoticed. Also going to write to City asking them what action they are going to take over this bias.
Gone up in the last half hour, they must have woken up.

Well if they want to ignore us, then we should ignore them . Sounds petty and something out of the playground ,but why bother with the BBC ? With Vicky Kloss leaving here is an opportunity to revamp and take a different approach on the media side of things .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.