Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn’t. SWP is his step son. That aside, you must be easily enraged if you think someone as generally amiable as Ian Wright is the bogeyman. Wait til you catch a load of Jon Aldridge, Garth Crooks, Didi Hamann, Chris Sutton, Stan Collymore, Jamie O’Hara, Andy Hinchcliffe or Camelgob………
Not enraged about anyone mate, and find the list of others even more despicable. Why I don't listen to them anymore.
However I just feel you scratch the surface of loveable wrighty and ......

Screenshot_20230313_074823_Sky Sports.jpg

Here we go, sky sports at it already trying to deflect the fact it was over the ball and reckless.

Fuckin unbelievable!

How about the Mctominay blatant red card that got totally ignored, or the fred stamp that went unpunished, or the dwarf at centre half dragging someone down.

And they are now saying helium head was unlucky?

Do me a fuckin favour.

Absolutely piss poor, one eyed vision from these red top loving shithouses at sky.

View attachment 71928

Here we go, sky sports at it already trying to deflect the fact it was over the ball and reckless.

Fuckin unbelievable!

How about the Mctominay blatant red card that got totally ignored, or the fred stamp that went unpunished, or the dwarf at centre half dragging someone down.

Do me a fuckin favour.

Absolutely piss poor, one eyed vision from these red top loving shithouses at sky.
" Helium head! " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA classic.

According to the red shirt Football media, Haaland headed straight to Heathrow Airport after the final whistle at Crystal Palace, ready to catch a private flight to Madrid. Pep Guardiola was pictured dragging Haaland back, trying to stop him from catching the flight.

ABA04F0E-2C66-46FA-8F42-218A5B9E1264.jpeg

Team Talk Shite.

Screenshot-20230312-153558-2.png
What a load of nonsense, how much shite do they want to make up.

Screenshot_20230313_082253_Chrome.jpg
Leeds fan.
Obviously a prick.

I don't think even sky or anyone else would post bullshit like he posted about haaland.

Who ok's these pieces of absolute tripe, surely there has to be the final say so from the chief editor.

Piss poor.

According to the red shirt Football media, Haaland headed straight to Heathrow Airport after the final whistle at Crystal Palace, ready to catch a private flight to Madrid. Pep Guardiola was pictured dragging Haaland back, trying to stop him from catching the flight.

View attachment 71929
Do Viz still do up the arse corner?

View attachment 71928

Fuckin unbelievable!

Do me a fuckin favour.

Unlucky? Was it bollocks!!
Casemiro was lucky to be playing for Real Madrid, and got away with this kind of shit game in, game out in Spain and Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.