Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still say he should have been sent off in the CL Semi against us last year. If you want evidence of his protected status at Real Madrid see his tackle on KDB from behind and dragging Foden off his feet by his shirt collar from behind both clearly yellow card offences for which he got......fuck all.
Fuck him and his crocodile tears and fuck Ten Bob for crying to the media - it was a clear red card, suck it up you red cunts.
The thing is how can a "respected manager" defend that tackle? It had the potential to cause serious damage. However it does show that ETH is following the tried and trusted path of previous umited managers.

View attachment 71928

Here we go, sky sports at it already trying to deflect the fact it was over the ball and reckless.

Fuckin unbelievable!

How about the Mctominay blatant red card that got totally ignored, or the fred stamp that went unpunished, or the dwarf at centre half dragging someone down.

And they are now saying helium head was unlucky?

Do me a fuckin favour.

Absolutely piss poor, one eyed vision from these red top loving shithouses at sky.
Yet another reason not to pay Sly a penny

I'm struggling to think of the other three

Is it De Gea that let's them in through his legs?
Shaw that thinks he's a footballing bouncer constantly looking for trouble?
Poppadom legs Varane?
Martinez the diminutive defender?
Wan Bissaka who was dropped for a year?
Fred, no it's not Fred.
McTominay, ha ha ha
Fernandez who can't rise to a challenge?
Rashford, the best striker in the World, for ten games?
Antony the £80M un-free scoring striker?
Weghorst the Poundland Gareth Taylor?
Sancho, the no goals or assists man?

I'm struggling to think of the other three

Is it De Gea that let's them in through his legs?
Shaw that thinks he's a footballing bouncer constantly looking for trouble?
Poppadom legs Varane?
Martinez the diminutive defender?
Wan Bissaka who was dropped for a year?
Fred, no it's not Fred.
McTominay, ha ha ha
Fernandez who can't rise to a challenge?
Rashford, the best striker in the World, for ten games?
Antony the £80M un-free scoring striker?
Weghorst the Poundland Gareth Taylor?
Sancho, the no goals or assists man?
The £80 Million fridge?

I still say he should have been sent off in the CL Semi against us last year. If you want evidence of his protected status at Real Madrid see his tackle on KDB from behind and dragging Foden off his feet by his shirt collar from behind both clearly yellow card offences for which he got......fuck all.
Fuck him and his crocodile tears and fuck Ten Bob for crying to the media - it was a clear red card, suck it up you red cunts.
A disgrace he didn't walk but to not even get a card tells you about UEFA's faves at home .
Always has been a fat faced Favela thug ...period

I would say to fellow blues to stop reading it, block anything on social media that means their stories pop up your feed etc.

Will keep saying that Sky, especially sky sports news, is a utd fanzine.

Your blood pressure will be much better for it.
yes, Sky are a bunch of shits but on this occasion all of them said it was a red. Not sure what the problem on this actual one is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.