Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is media although some may disagree:

Clue 14A in the Guardian Quick Crossword this morning?
Motivational speech (for Man City players) 3,4

It took me all of 5 seconds to get it and longer to type in the answer!!!
Other answers (and clues) presumably:
Corruption (city)
Middle Eastern (city people)
Money laundering (city washing)
Off the books (city finances)
Second job (city payroll)
Empty seats (city attendance)
Council house (city ground)
History (city lacking)

This is media although some may disagree:

Clue 14A in the Guardian Quick Crossword this morning?
Motivational speech (for Man City players) 3,4

It took me all of 5 seconds to get it and longer to type in the answer!!!
Come on EB, understand I struggle to tie my own shoe laces. I was doing The Star crossword on Saturday and short of a couple of answers.

Clue was - Marine Animal (5,3)

I believe sky sports news do a bit on Monday where Dermot Gallagher goes over ref decisions.

Was anything said about Zaha's ankle/leg twist on Stones?

In the NFL players are banned and fined heavily after the game over such blatant stuff.

BBC guidelines on impartiality…

The broadcaster says it is "committed" to achieving due impartiality in all output.
This is "fundamental to our reputation, our values and the trust of audiences", it adds. Impartiality must be "adequate and appropriate to the output, taking account of the subject and nature of the content, the likely audience expectation and any signposting that may influence that expectation".
It must also "scrutinise arguments, question consensus and hold power to account", the guidelines say.

....Stone and his mates obviously didn't get the memo!

View attachment 71928

Here we go, sky sports at it already trying to deflect the fact it was over the ball and reckless.

Fuckin unbelievable!

How about the Mctominay blatant red card that got totally ignored, or the fred stamp that went unpunished, or the dwarf at centre half dragging someone down.

And they are now saying helium head was unlucky?

Do me a fuckin favour.

Absolutely piss poor, one eyed vision from these red top loving shithouses at sky.

I would say to fellow blues to stop reading it, block anything on social media that means their stories pop up your feed etc.

Will keep saying that Sky, especially sky sports news, is a utd fanzine.

Your blood pressure will be much better for it.

Chris Wherler, another Rag arse licker. Expect another few days of Casemiro crying articles.

The state of this. Let’s make a new title up for United players.

His (Ten Haag) ‘Four Ever-Reliables’ Lol! Wheeler must have fist pumped after making that up.

A3099404-344B-4029-AF1E-EEAD479B2F81.jpeg

I still say he should have been sent off in the CL Semi against us last year. If you want evidence of his protected status at Real Madrid see his tackle on KDB from behind and dragging Foden off his feet by his shirt collar from behind both clearly yellow card offences for which he got......fuck all.
Fuck him and his crocodile tears and fuck Ten Bob for crying to the media - it was a clear red card, suck it up you red cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.