Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever produced that TV show should be ashamed of themselves. It really is like a parody fan channel. Using a discredited loser like Hamann as a pundit is ludicrous. He is presented as if he is a credible figure but even Jurgen Klopp has ridiculed him. Presumably these broadcasters think fans are stupid.
I'd say the reason he gets the gig on RTE so much must be because he is cheap. Irish TV wouldn't have anything like the budgets available to the other broadcasters who would immediately come to mind.
In fairness, there was a female pundit on alongside him who spoke about tactics and formations, was fulsome in her praise of KdB (particularly) and credited City's good play.
The presenter kept interrupting her. I think because "the boys were talking" as much as anything else.

He mentioned our record in the champions league which I thought was appropriate with it being, you know, a champions league game!
If you think that simply talking about how we would like to win it and how close/far we have have got to that goal previously is bias you should stay away from everything including about 99% of the threads on Bluemoon!
So how many commentaries of Rags premier league games do you think they give a detailed break down of the Premier League titles that they haven’t won over the last decade?
No thought not

So how many commentaries of Rags premier league games do you think they give a detailed break down of the Premier League titles that they haven’t won over the last decade?
No thought not
But they do. It's often mentioned they haven't won the league since Fergie left and how not qualyfying for champions league isn't good enough. Your in denial and TBH it's f*kin embarrassing. Just been on red and white kop, at half time all they can talk about is how the ref's bent but completely ignoring the fact they have been outplayed. This media bias sh*t, corrupt draws and refs under orders to stop us is akin to that-embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.