Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the analysis on ESPN and can I add Frank Leboeuf to the list of cockwomble pundits

What a complete bitter bastard he is. Gave us zero credit and blamed poor reffing and Leipzig being poor.

Also said Haaland was lucky

The ESPN pundits take it in turns to play good cop/bad cop.

Next time it will be someone else's turn and Leboeuf will praise us.

Before kick off Ferdinand I think it was came out with something like “when you’ve got history you don’t need light shows”, sad twat.

It was a joke. He then went on to completely praise the light show and said he wished utd and other clubs would start doing them too.

Plenty to criticise people in the media about but people on here need to be less thin skinned.

Because he is a Forest fan.

His real name is Brent Di Cesare, ex-copper from Nottingham.

Has created a Alan Partridge like character called Mark Goldbridge and found a niche in the YouTube football market by running a couple of football channels. One is the Utd Stand and the Other is That's football.

Rags have a big online following and that's what's he's tapped into that makes him a shit load of money.

Most actual rag fans despise him and you hardly ever see him on other channels apart from his own and Ben Fosters channel.

He's as plastic as a seat at the swamp(which I'm pretty sure he's never been to)
A Forest fan? That explains why he is so hard on United’s Brazilians

It was a joke. He then went on to completely praise the light show and said he wished utd and other clubs would start doing them too.

Plenty to criticise people in the media about but people on here need to be less thin skinned.
I was answering the quote in response to there “not being a single negative comment”.
Believe it or not, I avoid the pre match bollocks, because it’s precisely that, I turned it on with literally minutes to go, and that was the first thing I heard, so went and washed the pots and blow torched my anus until the actual kick-off, nothing to do with thickness of skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.