Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Some refs are bent, some are just shite, and some are half decent.
But what they all have in common is a guaranteed lack of media scrutiny for any contentious favourable decision given to a team playing against City, or against City favouring their apponent.
The media run that narrative, and a lack of outrage by the media, and by extension the public, means the media favourites get the rub.
There is absolutely no way ever, ever, we get that offside goal the rags got at their place. There are only 2 teams who can get that decision.
That is where the corruption lies, in the court of public (media) opinion
So event outcomes are subject to certain teams i.e. Arsenal are allowed to continue playing until they score the winner, got it. So which other teams are allowed to get away with the Rodri handball? Are Brentford only awarded offside goals against Arsenal?

So event outcomes are subject to certain teams i.e. Arsenal are allowed to continue playing until they score the winner, got it. So which other teams are allowed to get away with the Rodri handball? Are Brentford only awarded offside goals against Arsenal?
I think you miss the point I made by not reading the words I wrote.

Imagine the press reaction if our season was over by mid March, the press would take us apart. Wonder what they will have to say about the dippers.
You’ll find out in around 2 weeks time when the International break is over and they go on their crusade to get the Dippers in the top 4. Starting with a full blown anti City agenda of lies and disingenuous deceit, players unhappy, leaving, Pep’s a racist, empty stadium, can’t sell tickets, Kyle Walker stays home at nights watching Emmerdale, crisis after crisis, you know the score.

I think you miss the point I made by not reading the words I wrote.
No I read them, The rags get favourable decisions because of media bias everyone else gets them for some other reason. Yea makes a lot of sense!
You know their were Liverpool fans claiming that no way is Rodri's handball not given against them and Arsenal fans claiming Brentfords goal would have been disallowed if scored against us right? Oh and all of the small teams claim that the top 6 are given decisions that favour us when we play them. Visit any teams forum and you will find the same bias s*it that's spouted on here, but of course your right and they are all just insanely paranoid!

Last edited:
Another decent Guardian article that covers Pep's tactics vs Leipzig. Not one dig in this one just all good and pretty informative if you struggle to understand Peps every word at his presser.

Thanks for posting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.