Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken from twitter.

A real, special gem from Jonathan Liew.

The first game between Madrid and Liverpool was one of fine margins, apparently.

It was 5 goals Jon!

FrWjXgoaAAIhgcm
Warms my heart does that :-)

From the same article “This would not be one of those awful relocations. This would not be West Ham or Southampton, or even Manchester City” “There is nowhere remotely big enough or palatable enough in the north to house them for the two years it would take to build their new house”……”so here is the solution. Play at Wembley. Offer your season ticket holders a seat at the National stadium and some kind”… (my italics)…”of subsidised travel to get there”
FFS there are no words - and presumably he is paid for this drivel. A sub article headed “Palace should hold their nerve on Viera” Finger right on the pulse there.
Final word of explanation/excuse for polluting my brain and this forum with the Daily Mail - Mrs. Norman enjoys the crosswords
What a tit (Ladyman not the Mrs)
Live saver that last bit in brackets mate.

You can imagine if United had drawn Bayern Munich it would be a classic tie between 2 European Giants.

Followed by article after article about United's 1999 CL final win against Bayern in Barcelona and the treble.

Screenshot-20230317-142002-2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.