Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wan
I want balanced reporting from something I we pay for. If that means less crap about them in the process then great.
Oh I agree and am not going to stop attacking particularly egregious examples of misreporting. That moron Luke Edwards produced a particularly bad example yesterday when he penned an article asking why, if Newcastle were the 'world's richest club' (his words, not mine) weren't they spending more.

Newcastle's turnover in the last financial year was £140m, which is about a quarter of ours. Maybe that, plus FFP rules, explains it.

Last edited:
The Media thought "if they told lies about us, belittled every bit of hard work and success we had and created a vacuum of hate full of untrust and bordering racism, we'd just go away".

Now we're at the point where they think "if we just ignore them, they'll go away"...

Reality is going to sting like 'gravel rash' in a hot shower when they awake to find us still here.

It should and would be funny.....if it wasn't so embarrassingly childish, they're grown men and women after all.

Anyhow, 20 years ago we'd have chopped our left legs off to be in this position, so don't let a few petulant pricks ruin it, just enjoy this ride and furthermore enjoy your Sunday, with the family.

Especially you Ric.... ;^)

Keep smiling Blues.
A very good way of looking at it. Sometimes it just gets to me, as so many people read their drivel and take it without question.

People legitimately upset here that meaningless preseason friendlies played in the middle of the night that weren't even on TV only warranted one article in the BBC? I mean, come on.

Which would rather City be? Media darlings yet in a seemingly permanent crisis that could yet get a lot worse, like our neighbours?
Or chasing our third consecutive PL title, and a fifth in six years, but the subject of often hostile media?
Fawning coverage, but I’m a needy insecure fucker.

There is massive denial going on about City.

If people think we have no fans then take a look at these 2 games.

There is visible deferens in these US games from our previous tours. You can just feel and see how big our support is in the state.

About our finances and the way the club is run there are very naive way both the media and fans of other clubs are thinking.
It is almost like they think that talking it down will somehow make us go away but the reality is we are only getting stronger soon we will win the CL and then they have nothing on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.