Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has been great and if they win the league an arsenal player will win it! No problem with that, now if Haaland was at another club breaking all records does anyone really think one of our players would get player of the season?

Look at Kdb stats compared to Odegaard this season! guess what Kdb is better!

It’s going to be interesting to see who the Sports writers vote for when they choose the Sports Writers Player of the Year…they’ve certainly been getting ABH from him, but let’s see if they can justify Anyone But Haaland!!
I see the Sky Fantasy League has Haaland as top points earner in the striker section and overall standings. I’m very much not arsed about things like this but laughed when I saw they put Rashford in as a Midfielder and guess what? He’s top of that section! Talk about an agenda.

Saw it, basically saying should football fans really be admiring City when they have all these charges over their heads, blah blah fucking blah. They have to keep mentioning it so as to keep the dippers and rags happy as they are thinking things have gone a bit quiet on that front
Innocent until proven guilty was never a maxim that the Tories Beano followed.

I see the Sky Fantasy League has Haaland as top points earner in the striker section and overall standings. I’m very much not arsed about things like this but laughed when I saw they put Rashford in as a Midfielder and guess what? He’s top of that section! Talk about an agenda.

On the Premier League FF, Rashford is a midfielder, as is Salah. Been that way for a few years now.

Ludicrous classification, and it means each goal gets an extra point and they get a point for a clean sheet too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.