Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Erling's goals are all tap ins though are n't they according to some Rags and Dippers

But Erling's goals are all tap ins though are n't they according to some Rags and Dippers
They are only tap ins because he knows where to be for them to be tap ins if that was easy every forward would be scoring them. lol

Who?

Another **** at the Daily Mail.

Employed and paid by to continue the agenda and narrative.

View attachment 72535

The Raith article is being moderated, so Raith and the Daily United know exactly what they’re doing. C*nts!

CCF8A544-B372-4D9A-9493-C9F01A7F3EB2.jpeg

Sadly my comments about Raith wont make the comments section.

Raith the Rag! Who are you? You’re nothing but a click bait journalist writing 1 article for the Daily United. Get back to your 7000 followers on Twitter. Lol!

The Raith article is being moderated, so Raith and the Daily United know exactly what they’re doing. C*nts!

View attachment 72561

Sadly my comments about Raith wont make the comments section.

Raith the Rag! Who are you? You’re nothing but a click bait journalist writing 1 article for the Daily United. Get back to your 7000 followers on Twitter. Lol!
He won the Sport Journalist of the Year Award last week so is hardly the nobody you are making out.

But I agree that article is pathetic. Are we going to get that kind of tripe every time we win a game now.

Makes me laugh that some on here thought all these type of stories had stopped when every week there’s a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.