Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won the Sport Journalist of the Year Award last week so is hardly the nobody you are making out.

But I agree that article is pathetic. Are we going to get that kind of tripe every time we win a game now.

Makes me laugh that some on here thought all these type of stories had stopped when every week there’s a new one.

Judging by the level of sports journalism in this country I'd hardly call winning an award in it something to be proud of.

"I'm at the top of a pile of shit...does that make me good....or just a big shit?"

Is Delaney employed by Sly now ? He seems to be on every time I have a sly look , between the hours of never ending adverts .
Shows how wank that set up is.

Employing Deloony and nostrils harris, both whom by the way continue with their casual racist remarks when talking about us, is both alarming and very funny, harris apparently chief sports correspondant or something similarly ridiculous.

That organisation is one red loving, shit stirring, talking bollocks shit show with a huge dollop of red bitterness sprinkled on top.

He won the Sport Journalist of the Year Award last week so is hardly the nobody you are making out.

But I agree that article is pathetic. Are we going to get that kind of tripe every time we win a game now.

Makes me laugh that some on here thought all these type of stories had stopped when every week there’s a new one.

Is the headline Sport related? Is it fuck!

So when did he decide to attack City, or was he told to do that by his boss at the Daily United?

He may have won the award, arf, but how many on here have heard of him or have read his articles? I certainly haven’t

He’s no Martin Samual and never will be.

Shows how wank that set up is.

Employing Deloony and nostrils harris, both whom by the way continue with their casual racist remarks when talking about us, is both alarming and very funny, harris apparently chief sports correspondant or something similarly ridiculous.

That organisation is one red loving, shit stirring, talking bollocks shit show with a huge dollop of red bitterness sprinkled on top.
That he is talked about as a journalist is hilarious ,he`s a fanboy who hates us with a passion total turd of a man. Hope he`s lurking with the rest of them.

Judging by the level of sports journalism in this country I'd hardly call winning an award in it something to be proud of.

"I'm at the top of a pile of shit...does that make me good....or just a big shit?"

Exactly. Fucking award. My arse!

This thread should get an award for outing the cunts and showing them up for what they really are.

Two sides to every story…and in both sides he’s a ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.