Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we've had Clive Tyldesley with his faux pax about Mike Doyle and Glyn Pardoe in the Sheffield United game (repeated), McCoist saying Blackburn's penalty shouldn't be given because there was no intent, Dixon (mumble, mumble) and Matterface spouting their pro United shit all game and then some Irish guy (Stephen Kelly ?) on Radio 5 live after the semi final draw saying Sheffield United would be looking forward to going to the Etihad !
Beggars belief the standard of commentary and punditry in this country.
They are the oxygen that sustains the bent WWE facade that English football has become.

To be honest, I don't give a shite what the hateful press think. The more they distort the truth, the more I know they are hurting.
Spot on.

The way I see it; the Press and the broadcasting media in this country hate MCFC almost as much as I hate the rags.

Even if they only hated our club half as much as I hate the scum then it's fair game what they write and report about us.

I lost all perspective on the rags years ago. I quite fancy that's what's happened in the media.

We're never going to receive unbiased coverage from the media as long as the likes of the rags, dippers and tarquins finish below us.

So as you say, "let the haters hate - because it's hurting them like fuck".

Classic Corri right now (i know sad old git) ... the Etihad as the commonwealth games stadium, nice memories. Did anyone ever imagine what was coming !
Haha! I saw that. Who would of thought just under 10 years later we would witness the greatest moment for the club in that stadium

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.