Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FrhrSwPXgAYIRtN
Is this the same idiot who asked if we'd get bored of winning trophies every season?

Lived just near me, was a member of Ashton GC and very good golfer, around 1 handicap. He stayed off the drink for a good few months but was suffering with diabetes and wasn’t well. He finally succumbed to liver failure unfortunately at the age of 64, I was outside the Church in Ashton where they had the service, it was rammed inside and out, most of his team mates were there and loads of City fans in their colours.

Btw, he hated the Rags!

Yet his son Scott, Tommy's dad, is one of them!

Lived just near me, was a member of Ashton GC and very good golfer, around 1 handicap. He stayed off the drink for a good few months but was suffering with diabetes and wasn’t well. He finally succumbed to liver failure unfortunately at the age of 64, I was outside the Church in Ashton where they had the service, it was rammed inside and out, most of his team mates were there and loads of City fans in their colours.

Btw, he hated the Rags!

Back in the 80's, I was dating a girl from Hurst Cross area of Ashton. Her old man had a car showroom, and one evening he told me a fellow dealer was coming round over some business, and said I might be interested in meeting him.

Yup, it was Mike Doyle. He was really chatty, polite and a friendly guy. On leaving, he shook my hand, and I asked him if it was true he really hated the rags so much?
He pulled me towards him, and practically growled in my ear ''I still fucking well do'''. :-)

Last edited:
Jonathan Liew is a weirdo. I remember Andrew Flintoff calling him out for talking shite, a few years ago.
What do you expect from someone that has Marouane Fellani as his Twitter picture?

All of a sudden I'm a Johnathan Agnew fan;-

"In response Agnew repeatedly sent messages calling Liew a “****”."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.