Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen John Cross basically saying the FA brought the Mitovic incident on themselves by COMPLETELY ignoring Fernandes' push on the liner at Anfield.
Said Fulham will be fuming if Mitrovic gets a very lengthy ban, whilst the other was dismissed.

Mitrovic is rightly gonna get the book thrown, but the FA don't exactly try and hide their bias do they???
That's why I'm convinced Fulham lost the plot. I genuinely believe they knew they'd be 'stitched up' if they were winning at OT. I'd even go as far as saying they discussed it.
Now, it was a pen and a red, but in the heat of the moment they lost it cos they were almost expecting it!
And they also felt robbed by VAR not checking Shaw's push on Mitrovic in the first half.

He has made them competent and the officials and VAR have done the rest. Liverpool/Arsenal/City games at OT swung United’s way with extremely contentious decisions all involving the Sharston baths high dive champion
Sharston Baths , oh the memories, sore head from diving off the top platform.
dark changing rooms and cockroaches, happy days

Sharston Baths , oh the memories, sore head from diving off the top platform.
dark changing rooms and cockroaches, happy days
Learnt to swim and how painful a belly flop from height could be at Sherston baths. Happy days indeed. On subject, the media is full of hypocritical wankers with incredible biases towards their childhood clubs.

I particularly like this para'. I wonder if there's some truth in it :)
To give some context this is the equivalent of finding out Manchester United had Howard Webb secretly on the payroll through the Ferguson years; and then arguing in their defence that this should all be seen as perfectly normal.
I’ve got a mate, who I went for tea & scones with recently. He knows Howard Webb & from what he was saying, Howard allegedly has a huge sum of money stashed in the Cayman Islands

Make of that what you will ;)

An ultimately meaningless affectation designed to create an illusion of seniority and/or sophistication, where none would otherwise exist. A bit like when Marks and Spencer are advertising their overpriced food on the telly and they inform us that their ham is in fact Royal Wootton ham, as if the pigs from which it were sourced were somehow superior to the pigs found in other parts of Wiltshire.....
Not just any food but marks and spencers food,,,,,,pretentious twats..... with millions of people who would be glad of any food.

He wouldn’t have been happy about that!

I think Scott was a decent golfer as well, him and his brother Grant were both junior members of Ashton, think Grant is a Club pro.
Grant was assistant pro at Northenden some time back. He quit the game professionally and became an airline pilot. Nice young man, good player but bloody hard to make a decent living as a club pro these days I’d guess.

Grant was assistant pro at Northenden some time back. He quit the game professionally and became an airline pilot. Nice young man, good player but bloody hard to make a decent living as a club pro these days I’d guess.
That’s good to hear (airline pilot), as you say the Club pro job is tough these days due to the online competition. I buy all my golf gear from the pro at Ashton, even down to tees, balls, etc, just my way of supporting a young fella who’s brilliant at his job and has a young family to support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.