Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another cowboy who can’t even be bothered to read the CAS documents. Just peddling the narrative with no challenge or scrutiny to the PL claims. No balance no fairness and no context. Just the usual shite we have come to expect from people who claim to be sports journalists.
Herbert and Holt must have decided to tag in a new member of their crew this week

Another cowboy who can’t even be bothered to read the CAS documents. Just peddling the narrative with no challenge or scrutiny to the PL claims. No balance no fairness and no context. Just the usual shite we have come to expect from people who claim to be sports journalists.
Exactly, reading it would change the lazy narrative that gets him his clicks

Same logic that Robbie Savage used on radio 5 a couple of weeks back to claim that Ten Hag was a better manger than Pep Guardiola.

He explained that it was based on the success that Ten Hag had achieved this season with a team of limited ability. I.e. One major trophy and competing for the quadruple. Contrast that to Pep with an expensive squad of world superstars, two players for every position, that has won nothing this season.
Yes I’m sure if we win the CL it will all be about us both winning one trophy but Utd doing it with a tiny squad of loans & youth players so 7 Hag is far superior

He’s been replying to my tweets today acting like there’s nothing wrong with his article.

My Mam and Dad were very good friends of Tommy and Edna Doyle, Mikes, Mam and Dad. When Mike signed for Stoke and were due to play City, Tommy said to my Dad , I'll get tickets if you drive me down. Anyway the Saturday came and we picked Tommy up. Mike had arranged car parking and the tickets were at the office. Arriving at Stoke, we headed for the office. I've never seen anybody as proud as Tommy when he went up to the counter and said I'm Mr Doyle, Michael's father ,have you got my tickets.
Luckily it wasn't the City ticket office!

I particularly like this para'. I wonder if there's some truth in it :)
To give some context this is the equivalent of finding out Manchester United had Howard Webb secretly on the payroll through the Ferguson years; and then arguing in their defence that this should all be seen as perfectly normal.
Worse than the Calcoppoli scandal in Italy, this. Corruption in plain sight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.