Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I’m sure if we win the CL it will all be about us both winning one trophy but Utd doing it with a tiny squad of loans & youth players so 7 Hag is far superior
The thing about Ten hag is that he is obviously a good manager but Ajax hardly suffer from huge competition so any success with them has to be seen in that context

Question for the clever ones on here. If the 2 of you are awake that is.
Basically, if someone posts a daily mail article slagging City off and 500 look at it, does the mail get 500 clicks to show advertisers etc how popular they are ?
I ask because if they do we are feeding the enemy. Its the same with Goldbridge, the Guardian and many others.
Couldn't agree more with you
I never click on a link from these bias gobshites. Gets me why fellow bluemooners promote them by posting links on here. CTID

The thing about Ten hag is that he is obviously a good manager but Ajax hardly suffer from huge competition so any success with them has to be seen in that context
He has made them competent and the officials and VAR have done the rest. Liverpool/Arsenal/City games at OT swung United’s way with extremely contentious decisions all involving the Sharston baths high dive champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.