Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing stuck up about supporting your local fresh food emporium my friend. Its a national scandal that the supermarkets who killed off your local butchers & fishmongers over many years, have now closed their "deli" offerings in recent months/years.

Tesco/Asda/Aldi/Sainsburys hang your fucking heads in shame.

And don't start me on Amazon.

Anyway, back on topic.
Amazon are OK. No queues and it allows me to be an antisocial **** and stay home with the dogs and not leave the house. Work, Wife and kids leave me all peopled out these days so that's ideal.

Pathetic coverage of us - we only get one club reporter while the other less successful clubs get 3-4. Why do Spurs need 4 reporters? Plus they’ve pulled the plug on the City podcast.

Nothing stuck up about supporting your local fresh food emporium my friend. Its a national scandal that the supermarkets who killed off your local butchers & fishmongers over many years, have now closed their "deli" offerings in recent months/years.

Tesco/Asda/Aldi/Sainsburys hang your fucking heads in shame.

And don't start me on Amazon.

Anyway, back on topic.
Pathetic coverage of us - we only get one club reporter while the other less successful clubs get 3-4. Why do Spurs need 4 reporters? Plus they’ve pulled the plug on the City podcast.
The whole profession of “Journalism” is finished these days -the only way these people can get employment nowadays as as mouthpieces for the preferred Agenda -whatever that is -and particularly in Sports Journalism that means Clickbait. True Investigative Journalism is a thing of the past -with increasingly rare exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.