Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So true.

The pub doors open, Josh walks in, and everyone inside the pub rushes to other other pub doors to get out as fast as they can.

What a smug tw@t! And a Cockney Rag!

Another Red Shirt Shill to add to the list.

Josh is special correspondent for The Sunday Times, where he writes about everything from drinking to boxing to politics to crypto. He contributes regular news and magazine interviews and features and also writes the occasional diary column. Previously, Josh spent five years in America, where he was the paper’s Washington correspondent. Before that, he was New York correspondent, from where contributed a regular magazine column on life as a failed bachelor. Josh has been nominated twice for feature writer of the year, at the Press Awards and British Journalism Awards.

View attachment 73135

Who is Josh’s dad because it sounds like he doesn’t have a job but keeps a diary.

Partly because of the advent of the internet partly because of the rabid anti City content I’ve give up a newspaper except for at the week end.

Paper of choice is Times because it’s not been too bad on City.

Just read Glancys effort. If there wasn’t a photo I would have guessed it was written by a spotty 10 year old trying to be witty . How utterly pathetic. If it was meant to be funny it failed. It’s just a tick box for everyone who supports the teams in red. It reads like City are scum and it’s offensive.

But it’s been talked about so I suppose the saddo has got attention. But the solution is in our own hands. Don’t hand money over to help such prats earn a living.

Shame on the Sunday Times. Be careful you don’t end up like the anti City Athletic. Having to virtually give your product away.

If I'm daft enough to listen to a sports radio phone in, my heart sinks if a City fan calls in, not because of what they say, but because they engaged. When it comes to City these shows are invariably loaded with ifs and buts, and always framed as a springboard to talk about the really important stuff like red shirts and Champions League royalty.

City's achievements are routinely qualified. Before the last Champions League game our opponents were bigged up in the hope they'd thump us, but when we thumped them, apparently Leipzig were shit, and so it goes, on and on and on.

Last edited:
What a loathsome article in today's Sunday Times. It is headed "I hate Arsenal, but for the game's sake they must beat Guardiola's automatons",

It is penned by an oaf called Josh Glancy (who???) who says he grew up in North London as a Man Utd supporter (surprise, surprise) watching the "buccaneering" United side. He the goes on to describe City as "boring, charmless, endlessly effective", and asks if anybody actually enjoyed watching EH score five against Leipzig.

Unless it's some kind of piss-take, a kind of reverse compliment to City, I cannot see how this stuff gets printed. It's wrong on so many levels, and highly offensive.

To describe us as "boribg and charmless" shows what he knows about the game. Charmless is the perfect word to describe those rats from Stretford.

I am not savvy enough to post the article itself, but somebody might. Not that it should be read by any sane person, as it turns the stomach.
So glad I never read the Times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.