Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They write all this stuff about city being automotons and watching them win not being enjoyable (to them) but it's quite telling how teams have copied city's style, none more than Arsenal so why is it so important Arsenal win the title. He's just a spoilt brat
Also why is it anyone transferred from city is lauded, even Women players, staff are in demand, training ground is copied, fam zone is copied, players Pep has complemented are highly valued, playing g out from the back, the latest one they've got from Pep, controlling the tempo but nope they definitely don't like city and how they play.

What a loathsome article in today's Sunday Times. It is headed "I hate Arsenal, but for the game's sake they must beat Guardiola's automatons",

It is penned by an oaf called Josh Glancy (who???) who says he grew up in North London as a Man Utd supporter (surprise, surprise) watching the "buccaneering" United side.
To be fair to Josh, it's not like there's any decent teams local to him in North London he could have supported.

What a loathsome article in today's Sunday Times. It is headed "I hate Arsenal, but for the game's sake they must beat Guardiola's automatons",

It is penned by an oaf called Josh Glancy (who???) who says he grew up in North London as a Man Utd supporter (surprise, surprise) watching the "buccaneering" United side. He the goes on to describe City as "boring, charmless, endlessly effective", and asks if anybody actually enjoyed watching EH score five against Leipzig.

Unless it's some kind of piss-take, a kind of reverse compliment to City, I cannot see how this stuff gets printed. It's wrong on so many levels, and highly offensive.

To describe us as "boribg and charmless" shows what he knows about the game. Charmless is the perfect word to describe those rats from Stretford.

I am not savvy enough to post the article itself, but somebody might. Not that it should be read by any sane person, as it turns the stomach.
He looks like the archetypal Pimm's/G&T quaffing Arsenal fan.

Just seen that, although I stopped reading after the first line. “Growing up as a teenage Manchester United supporter in north London in the 2000s” pretty much sums up the state of modern football “journalism”.

FsICoNQX0AIWu7g

FsICoNRWYAEg6XG

It’s a character assassination of ………himself !

It is penned by an oaf called Josh Glancy (who???) who says he grew up in North London as a Man Utd supporter (surprise, surprise) watching the "buccaneering" United side. He the goes on to describe City as "boring, charmless, endlessly effective", and asks if anybody actually enjoyed watching EH score five against Leipzig.

Unless it's some kind of piss-take, a kind of reverse compliment to City, I cannot see how this stuff gets printed. It's wrong on so many levels, and highly offensive.

To describe us as "boribg and charmless" shows what he knows about the game. Charmless is the perfect word to describe those rats from Stretford.

I am not savvy enough to post the article itself, but somebody might. Not that it should be read by any sane person, as it turns the stomach.
Apparently he’s the Times “Special” correspondent where he writes about everything from “drinking to boxing” and about being a failed bachelor.

You know the type, he’s the wanker everyone avoids when he enters the pub due to his encyclopedic knowledge about everyone and everything and his inability to listen.

Sounds like a right tosser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.