Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Journalists would fuck their own Mothers then call them a fat ****. The very same people you never felt guilty when you gave them a quick jab in school. The fact this thread is going will be pissing them off big time as their brainwashing is getting a punch. Tossers!

Journalists would fuck their own Mothers then call them a fat ****. The very same people you never felt guilty when you gave them a quick jab in school. The fact this thread is going will be pissing them off big time as their brainwashing is getting a punch. Tossers!

Poetic, I think I’d subscribe if you wrote the column lol.

They'll not lose too much sleep.

I'm happy to be corrected, but I've never seen a thread like this on any other fan site, not that I spend a great deal of time on them, you know, the usual suspects, Ragcafe, RAWK the various Arsenal and Spuds threads and whatnot. You get the odd one off moan thread, but no other fan site has a media thread close to 2,000 pages, nor one so consistent in its condemnation.

That's not a criticism, we are treated differently, there's no doubt, no other fan base is so united in its hatred of the MSM. I can't think of any occasion in recent times, when the most consistently successful club in English football has been treated in this way.

Last edited:
What a loathsome article in today's Sunday Times. It is headed "I hate Arsenal, but for the game's sake they must beat Guardiola's automatons",

It is penned by an oaf called Josh Glancy (who???) who says he grew up in North London as a Man Utd supporter (surprise, surprise) watching the "buccaneering" United side. He the goes on to describe City as "boring, charmless, endlessly effective", and asks if anybody actually enjoyed watching EH score five against Leipzig.

Unless it's some kind of piss-take, a kind of reverse compliment to City, I cannot see how this stuff gets printed. It's wrong on so many levels, and highly offensive.

To describe us as "boribg and charmless" shows what he knows about the game. Charmless is the perfect word to describe those rats from Stretford.

I am not savvy enough to post the article itself, but somebody might. Not that it should be read by any sane person, as it turns the stomach.
So I guess rags were boring and charmless when they were winning every week
In the old days

Just seen that, although I stopped reading after the first line. “Growing up as a teenage Manchester United supporter in north London in the 2000s” pretty much sums up the state of modern football “journalism”.

FsICoNQX0AIWu7g

FsICoNRWYAEg6XG
Why is Saliba holding a miniature Odegaard in his left hand?
Strange club!

Apparently he’s the Times “Special” correspondent where he writes about everything from “drinking to boxing” and about being a failed bachelor.

You know the type, he’s the wanker everyone avoids when he enters the pub due to his encyclopedic knowledge about everyone and everything and his inability to listen.

Sounds like a right tosser.

So true.

The pub doors open, Josh walks in, and everyone inside the pub rushes to other other pub doors to get out as fast as they can.

What a smug tw@t! And a Cockney Rag!

Another Red Shirt Shill to add to the list.

Josh is special correspondent for The Sunday Times, where he writes about everything from drinking to boxing to politics to crypto. He contributes regular news and magazine interviews and features and also writes the occasional diary column. Previously, Josh spent five years in America, where he was the paper’s Washington correspondent. Before that, he was New York correspondent, from where contributed a regular magazine column on life as a failed bachelor. Josh has been nominated twice for feature writer of the year, at the Press Awards and British Journalism Awards.

45D5399C-9076-4B8F-A573-DA54313FE9F7.jpeg

They'll not lose too much sleep.

I'm happy to be corrected, but I've never seen a thread like this on any other fan site, not that I spend a great deal of time on them, you know, the usual suspects, Ragcafe, RAWK the various Arsenal and Spuds threads and whatnot. You get the odd one off moan thread, but no other fan site has a thread close to 2,000 pages on the topic, nor one so united in its condemnation.

That's not a criticism, we are treated differently, there's no doubt, but no other fan base is so united in its hatred of the MSM. I can't think of any occasion in recent times, when the most consistently successful club in English football has been treated in this way.
If they wrote Maguire banged in more goals than Pele they would not only believe it, they would chuck stats in your face to prove it with this GX bollocks or whatever its called. You know what I cried when I had to take me cat to a vet to get put down. I would happily drag one of these bastards, stick fuckin earphones in its head with Simply red blaring out and just knee him to death.
Then I'd phone his Mum to tell her she's gorgeous. Tossers!

Partly because of the advent of the internet partly because of the rabid anti City content I’ve give up a newspaper except for at the week end.

Paper of choice is Times because it’s not been too bad on City.

Just read Glancys effort. If there wasn’t a photo I would have guessed it was written by a spotty 10 year old trying to be witty . How utterly pathetic. If it was meant to be funny it failed. It’s just a tick box for everyone who supports the teams in red. It reads like City are scum and it’s offensive.

But it’s been talked about so I suppose the saddo has got attention. But the solution is in our own hands. Don’t hand money over to help such prats earn a living.

Shame on the Sunday Times. Be careful you don’t end up like the anti City Athletic. Having to virtually give your product away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.